Buy commercial curl support. We help you work out your issues, debug your libcurl applications, use the API, port to new platforms, add new features and more. With a team lead by the curl founder Daniel himself.

Feature freeze for 8.9.0

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 12:26:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hello friends!

Starting now we are in feature freeze for the pending release we intend to
call 8.9.0, target to get shipped on July 17.

This means we no longer merge new features/changes until ten days after the
next release so it opens again on July 27.

It is perfectly fine to create and work on PRs that add features, but we will
not merge them until the window is open.

We encourage everyone to work on fixing bugs now to make sure the 8.9.0
release becomes as awesome as we possible can!