Apology for Breaking CVE-2023-38545 Embargo

From: Jacek Migacz via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 15:17:02 +0200

Dear Curl Community,

I am writing to extend my sincerest apologies for a breach of
CVE-2023-38545 embargo that occurred recently. I deeply regret my actions,
and I understand the gravity of the situation and the trust that has been
broken. First and foremost, I want to express my regret to the entire
upstream community for my behavior. I violated the embargo agreement that
was in place, and I understand that such agreements are essential for the
security and stability of the community and the project as a whole. I am
committed to learning from this experience and taking steps to ensure that
it does not happen again in the future. I understand that trust takes time
to rebuild, and I am fully committed to regaining your confidence. I will
be more diligent in my commitment to upholding community guidelines and
agreements and will work hard to regain your trust through my future
actions.

Thank you for your understanding.

--
Sincerely,