Invoke of curl_easy_pause from within curl callbacks

From: Maxim Dzhura via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 13:36:16 +1100

Hi all,

After carefully reading the curl_easy_pause documentation and
everything curl about using callbacks, I got an impression
curl_easy_pause can't be called within curl callbacks. However, there
is a comment to curl_easy_pause in the recent lib/easy.c that it is
actually allowed. If so, can the documentation be updated, please?

Cheers,
Maxim