Re: End of life for curl version 7.74.0

From: Christian Schmitz via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 08:18:08 +0200

> Am 16.06.2023 um 07:52 schrieb Syedhafeez, Nikhath via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>:
>
> Hi Team,
> Can you please let me know how long the 7.74.0 version will be available. Do let me know the end of life for the version 7.74.0

Why?

CURL 7.74.0 is from 9th December 2020.

Current version is 8.1.2 from 30th May 2022.

Old versions are available for download here:

https://curl.se/download/

Since you can still download old versions from 1998, I expect the download to stay there forever.

Best regards,
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:
http://www.mbsplugins.de/