HAVE_WRITABLE_ARGV test when cross-compiling

From: Frederik Seiffert via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 12:56:54 +0200

Hi all,

v8.1.0 contains this change adding a try_run() when building with CMake:
https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/10896

This causes the following error when cross-compiling libcurl using CMake (in my case to Android):

> -- Performing Test HAVE_WRITABLE_ARGV
> CMake Error: try_run() invoked in cross-compiling mode, please set the following cache variables appropriately:
> HAVE_WRITABLE_ARGV_EXITCODE (advanced)
> For details see /path/to/libcurl/build-armeabi-v7a/TryRunResults.cmake
> -- Performing Test HAVE_WRITABLE_ARGV - Failed

What’s the best way to deal with this? Can I assume Android has this ability and just call CMake with `-DHAVE_WRITABLE_ARGV_EXITCODE=0`?

Thanks!
Frederik