patch release pending

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 11:47:39 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

The URL parser regression #11129 seems to be reason enough to warrant a patch
release: https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/11129

I will of course also appreciate help to verify the fix (developed in
https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/11131)

Plan: do a curl 8.1.1 patch release on Tuesday May 23 with all bugfixes we
manage to merge before then but otherwise not change the release cycle or next
planned release date.