Re: Curl Multi with easy handle timeout

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 14:57:32 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 28 Apr 2023, herhor67 via curl-library wrote:

> Dear All, I am using a modified `10-at-a-time` example of multi interface to
> download data from external API.I'm not sure why, but some handles kind of
> get stuck and don't finish, therefore I added a timeout and
> low-speed-timeout to all easy handles being sent via the interface. It seems
> though that the timeouted handles do not appear in the processing loop,
> therefore they are never "received" and the code is still waiting, even
> though there are zero live handles.Please tell me, how to know which handles
> got interrupted, so I can resend or skip them?

All added transfers that are complete are extracted with
curl_multi_info_read(). The rest are not yet completed.

The transfers that are not completed are then presumably still trying to
complete.

Transfers that are interupted are completed. They will also be returned in the
message "queue" from curl_multi_info_read().