Re: CURLOPT_XOAUTH2_BEARER use?

From: Patrick Monnerat via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 14:04:57 +0100

On 2/20/23 12:57, Gavin Henry via curl-library wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm reading https://curl.se/libcurl/c/CURLOPT_XOAUTH2_BEARER.html but
> can't seem to see the header at all or find any code at
> https://github.com/curl/curl/search?q=CURLOPT_XOAUTH2_BEARER

The code search seems to be a beta github feature: I do not have access
to it and as all betas, it may still be incomplete.

Running on my local clone, I get:

$ find lib include -type f | xargs grep -F CURLOPT_XOAUTH2_BEARER
lib/easyoptions.c:  {"XOAUTH2_BEARER", CURLOPT_XOAUTH2_BEARER,
CURLOT_STRING, 0},
lib/setopt.c:  case CURLOPT_XOAUTH2_BEARER:
include/curl/typecheck-gcc.h:   (option) == CURLOPT_XOAUTH2_BEARER
||                                      \
include/curl/curl.h:  CURLOPT(CURLOPT_XOAUTH2_BEARER,
CURLOPTTYPE_STRINGPOINT, 220),

Thus if you include the regular libcurl header file, it'll get defined.

Note that github search may have missed the definition because it's done
via a macro... only a supposition, of course!