BLOB version of SSH_PRIVATE_KEYFILE/SSH_PUBLIC_KEYFILE options

From: Sergey Fokin via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 13:00:16 +0100

Hello,

I was looking for a way to pass SSH keys in memory rather than in file, and
I came across a similar request on github
<https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/2310> as well as this commit
<https://github.com/curl/curl/commit/0a0bc4a0772826262bcae4ab2627fc28b3345660>
that makes it seem like the issue has been resolved.

I can indeed see docs for CURLOPT_SSLCERT_BLOB
<https://curl.se/libcurl/c/CURLOPT_SSLCERT_BLOB.html>, but not for BLOB
version of SSH_PRIVATE_KEYFILE/SSH_PUBLIC_KEYFILE.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Sergey

--
This is an email from Graystone Holdings Limited and all of the companies
in its group of companies (“we, us, our”). The contents of this email are
confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it is
addressed. No-one else may place any reliance upon it, or copy or forward
all or any of it in any form. If you receive this email in error, please
accept our apology. We should be obliged if you would email
corporate_at_graystonetrading.com <mailto:corporate_at_graystonetrading.com> and
delete all copies from your system.Graystone Holdings Limited is a limited
liability company registered in England and Wales, registered number
12862649. A list of directors is available at
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12862649/officers
<https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12862649/officers>.
Cybercrime and fraud is on the increase. If you receive an email or other
electronic communication purporting to be from Graystone Holdings Limited,
Graystone Technologies Limited and / or Graystone Trading changing details
of any account to which monies are to be sent, it simply will NOT be
genuine and you will be sending your money to a fraudster, which means you
will NOT discharge the payment to the firm. Please do not act on the
communication but contact us immediately at corporate_at_graystonetrading.com
<mailto:corporate_at_graystonetrading.com>.