Time to deprecate gskit

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2023 11:46:20 +0100 (CET)

Hello team,

I propose we deprecate support for the gskit TLS backend [1] in August 2023:

- This is a niche TLS library, only running on some IBM systems
- no regular curl contributors use this backend
- no CI builds use or verify this backend
- gskit, or the curl adaption for it, lacks many modern TLS features making it
   an inferrior solution
- build breakages in this code takes weeks or more to get detected
- fixing gskit code is mostly done "flying blind"

[1] = https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/10201