Curl error 55 Broken pipe, errno 32

From: Arun Jaganath via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 11:42:25 +0530

Hi,

I have a scenario where in when a file is uploaded to the server, if the
file fully exists on the server with matching etag, the server responds
back with a 200 and closes the connection without actually reading the data
being uploaded. But unfortunately on libcurl this response is ignored and
the broken pipe error is reported.... Is this a bug or is this working as
expected, if so how do I handle such cases.... Any help is highly
appreciated. Kindly find the curl verbose output attached...

Thanks and Regards,
Arun J