Re: Curl handle as a FILE *

From: Patrick Monnerat via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 14:48:26 +0100

On 12/6/22 13:38, Gisle Vanem via curl-library wrote:
> I've not tried it, but this seems a candidate library
> over 'fopencookie()':
>   https://github.com/Snaipe/fmem

Thanks for your feedback.

Obviouly these guys targetted the FILE * compatibility as I did, but
needed to implement a memory file. When no fopencookie-compatible
function exists, they use specific memory access functions that are do
not fit curl needs. They probably did the same API research that I did
(and found fopencookie/funopen), but not in the same context.

So no, this is not a replacement candidate. They use it the same way,
that's all. Thanks anyway :-)

Patrick