no patch release

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 20:07:05 +0100 (CET)

Hello

I've decided that the reported noproxy regressions are not serious enough to
warrant a follow-up early release.

  - Partly this is decided because I will be traveling the coming week and it
    would seriously hamper our ability to do a quality release in the near
    term.

  - It is easy to generate a stand-alone patch for those who need one, that can
    be applied to 7.86.0 (for example distro maintainers can do this)

If you decide to roll back to 7.85.0 due to these problems, just be aware that
we fixed 4 CVEs in 7.86.0 so you may still want to make sure those are fixed.