Re: Experimental websocket API

From: Thomas Glanzmann via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 16:00:42 +0200

Hello,
I still have one problem. When I for example copy a 320 MB file over
websocket/ssh connection, sometimes it does not start, sometimes it transfers
11 MB and than hangs. It might be my application or using the API wrong, but
this is strange:

> * WS: got 1086 websocket bytes to decode
> * WS:237 received FIN bit 1
> * WS: received OPCODE BINARY
> * WS: received 1024 bytes payload (0 left)

It says it gets 1086 bytes of date but only receives 1024. If I understand
correctly, the header is not that big. So somehting is strange here.

scp -o ProxyCommand="./wsconnect 2> log" ~/400MBfile localhost:/tmp/

Cheers,
        Thomas