noproxy breakage

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 23:29:53 +0200 (CEST)

FYI:

A regression in the noproxy filter functionality in 7.86.0 has been suggested
to be reason enough for a patch release:

   https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/9813

We don't yet have any stated policy for how to judge when a bug is reason
enough for a patch release but maybe this is the time to try to forumlate a
guideline?