Re: i686-w64-mingw32-gcc, openssl, libcurl: libtool: error: unrecognised option: '-I../include'

From: Thomas Glanzmann via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 08:43:38 +0200

Hello everyone,

> make[2]: Entering directory '/srv/kvm/scratch/vlconnect/curl/src'
> CC tool_libinfo.o
> /bin/bash ../libtool --tag=RC --mode=compile -I../include -DCURL_EMBED_MANIFEST -i curl.rc -o curl.o
> libtool: error: ignoring unknown tag RC
> Usage: /srv/kvm/scratch/vlconnect/curl/libtool [OPTION]... [MODE-ARG]...
> Try 'libtool --help' for more information.

after Viktor replied on github. The issue seems, that I used the wrong
'host' configure argument. The following works for me when
crosscompiling libcurl/openssl from Debian Linux amd64 to Windows x86:

https://tg.st/u/9d774942e540a346fcfcf3e08103bc6fe3d5db8c74def0758969fedb785f7f92.txt

Cheers,
        Thomas