Re: smtp-mail gmail follow example, some issues.

From: Adrian Lewandowski via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 09:00:07 +0200

Hi,
I have also observed similar behavior once.
My guess is that, when you send multiple emails with the same
Date, Message-ID, and Subject [this is what I did] gmail fails to recognize
that there
is a new message on the server.

Best wishes,
Adrian

czw., 29 wrz 2022 o 08:32 jian he via curl-library <
curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se> napisaƂ(a):