Feature freeze for 7.86.0

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:17:57 +0200 (CEST)

Hello friends.

Today we enter feature freeze for the pending 7.86.0 release. This means we
stop merging new features/changes into master until the release ships.

We keep merging bugfixes and I urge everyone to file their issues and
pull-requests to fix existing problems.

You can still work on PRs and changes and perfect them in the mean time, as
then they will be easier to merge once the feature window opens again.

The curl release cycle can be visualized like this:

   https://everything.curl.dev/project/releases#release-cycle