functypes: recv/send argument definitions

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 17:14:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hello!

In my new PR[*], I am ripping out the old checks from configure and cmake that
try to figure out what argument and return types recv and send want. The new
system instead a) defaults to POSIX and b) offers functypes.h that can provide
overrides for system that don't use the POSIX types.

The reason for this is of course that the checks are very brute-force and can
end up taking a long time and for all non-cmake/configure builds we already
have the types provided anyway.

This change removes crufty logic and simplifies the approach. I think it feels
cleaner.

  BUT

There is an obvious risk that this change will break the build on systems
outside of our autobuilds and CI setups. I don't think we can avoid it, but I
still think this is a worthwhile change. Fixing the build will be easy for
whoever runs into it and will in a typical case consist of adding lines to
functypes.h in the same style as other platforms already have them.

(The old check also checks select() types, but since no current code actually
use those types the new system does not care about those.)

Comment here or in the PR!

PR: https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/9592