RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Feature request: provide ability to set a global callback function telling libcurl if IPv6 works on the system

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 00:10:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 23 Sep 2022, Dmitry Karpov wrote:

> This would create the same outcome ONLY after your PR fixing IPv4 mode is applied.

Source code changes tend to work like that: they only have an effect after
they are actually applied. And my PR is already merged.

I'm sorry, but I think you are repeating your arguments and while I could
repeat my arguments again as a reponse I don't think it would drive the
discussion forward.

I have not been convinced that we need to add a new way to say IPv6 doesn't
work.