Re: C99

From: Michael via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 19:51:03 +1000

I love that step by step approach with a plan for a known endpoint that
you display in your thinking. I have tried modifying code from one
regime to another and have learned that it can consume time and effort
with questionable reward - all for the sake of being 'up-to-date'.

Keep up the good work - I watch from a distance

Mike H (Australia)