Force content decoding

From: Wolf Vollprecht via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 09:56:26 +0200

Hi all,

I have some data that I am downloading where I know that it is gzip-encoded. However, the server does not respond with the correct header (and I don’t have control over it). I was wondering if there is a way to either “manually” append the proper Content-Encoding header to the response or force libcurl to encode the response with gzip?

Best,

Wolf