Anyone doing IMAP and likes the fix for FETCH?

From: Christian Schmitz via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 16:46:47 +0200

Hello everyone,

See
Added detection of custom FETCH and UID FETCH commands for IMAP#8659
https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/8659

Basically this fix makes sure that a FETCH CURL does and a custom request FETCH behave the same way and output the email to the CURL output callbacks.

I now need some votes, so please check it and comment, if you are interested in improvements to IMAP in CURL.

Best regards,
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:
http://www.mbsplugins.de/