Re: curl-multi-socket interface too slow

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 16:00:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 30 May 2022, Aleh Linkin via curl-library wrote:

> I guess that I do something wrong but can't find the problem.

It's too generic to answer specifically, and I really don't have time to
analyze your code for you. You need to investigate where the bottle-necks are;
DNS, TLS handshake, TCP establishment, RTT, syscalls, bandwidth, server-side
slowness or similar.

We can't tell how fast the application should be able to run in your case as a
theoretical max so it's not possible to say where or even if there is a
problem.