release schedule updates

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 17:46:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

Tomorrow's 7.83.1 release is out-of-cycle, only two weeks since the previous
release. But to correct our course back to our regular programming, I figured
we start a new 8 week cycle. This means a slight adjustment of future release
dates with two weeks. I've already updated the Google calendar and
docs/RELEASE-PROCEDURE.md accordingly.

After 7.83.1, there is only *5* more releases planned in the version 7 series.
If we manage to stick to this schedule, the last version 7 happens on February
15, 2023 - which then is probably a suitable release to only do bug-fixes
aftere, so that 8.0.0 (March 20, 2023) has a slightly bigger chance of
becoming a really fine release.

Your release janitor,