Patch release pending

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 23:24:02 +0200 (CEST)

Hello team,

There have been a few security related discoveries already submitted to us
after the 7.83.0 release. We feel that we are better off fixing them and doing
an early patch release rather than doing a full release cycle.

For this reason, we will not open the feature window this Monday as we
previously hoped we would. We are instead planning for patch release in two
weeks, on May 11 or May 18 depending a little on how the next few days turn
out. We will get back with a fixed release date within soon.