libcurl on android

From: Alen Loncaric via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 12:00:07 +0200

Hi experts,

i am having trouble with libcurl on android, getting this strange error:

D/dalvikvm( 4018): Trying to load lib
/data/app-lib/com.app-1/libnative-lib-logger.so 0x419cbc60
E/dalvikvm( 4018):
dlopen("/data/app-lib/com.app-1/libnative-lib-logger.so") failed:
dlopen failed: could not load library "libcurl.so" needed by
"libnative-lib-logger.so"; caused by cannot locate symbol
"OPENSSL_init_ssl" referenced by "libcurl.so"...

using libcurl with openssl 1.0.2 was working without any problems, but with
1.1.1g i have this error.
*I have also written this on stackoverflow where it is more details: *
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/71769470/android-ndk-runtime-cannot-locate-symbol-openssl-init-ssl

Any idea what should i check further?
*Alen Lončarič *