Re: Using libcurl in another library, when/if to call curl_global_init?

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 17:36:08 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 31 Mar 2022, Mark Wielaard via curl-library wrote:

> But we are struggling a bit with how to safely/correctly initialize libcurl.

Are you struggling to meet the requirement as per the documentation or are you
seeing actual runtime issues?

There isn't much left in the third party libraries that isn't threadsafe so
I'm quite interested in knowing. The "not thread-safe" part is mostly
theoretic now with modern versions of libraries (such as OpenSSL).