teardown errors out

From: VINEETH NAIR via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 14:25:05 +0530

Hi,

I am using libcurl version 7.79.1. I am trying to terminate an RTSP session
with an IP camera by sending the "teardown" RTSP request. From the
Wireshark logs I can't see the "TEARDOWN" packet being sent by libcurl.
Instead, curl_easy_perform gives the error CURL_ABORTED_BY_CALLBACK(42).

But I can see that the IP camera stops streaming after I execute
curl_easy_perform for teardown RTSP request.

In which cases might this happen. Could you guide me in which direction
should I debug this?

Regards,
Vineeth Nair