Troubleshoot CURLE_NOT_BUILT_IN

From: Robb Schiefer via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 16:10:44 +0000

I included cURL as a submodule in my project and built using cmake. Builds successfully.

curl version=[7.83.0-DEV]

When I run my code it gives the following verbose output for cURL:

* Trying REDACTED
* Connected to REDACTED port 443 (#0)
* ALPN, offering http/1.1
* CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
* CApath: /etc/ssl/certs
* SSL connection using TLSv1.2 / ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384
* ALPN, server did not agree to a protocol
* Server certificate:
* subject: CN=*.azurewebsites.net
* start date: Jul 7 18:20:52 2021 GMT
* expire date: Jul 7 18:20:52 2022 GMT
* subjectAltName: host " REDACTED " matched cert's "*.azurewebsites.net"
* issuer: C=US; O=Microsoft Corporation; CN=Microsoft RSA TLS CA 02
* SSL certificate verify ok.
> POST /api/ REDACTED HTTP/1.1
Host: REDACTED linux.azurewebsites.net

* Mark bundle as not supporting multiuse
< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
* Closing connection 0
error: A requested feature, protocol or option was not found built-in in this libcurl due to a build-time decision.

I commented out all my _setopt calls to try to narrow down what isn't supported but still received the same error.

How can I get more info to determine what isn't supported so I can enable the appropriate option?

Thanks,

Robb