Re: An API for extracing (HTTP) headers?

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 23:30:02 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 22 Feb 2022, Daniel Stenberg via curl-library wrote:

> I made a version two of the API proposal.

In case you've missed my git activity the last few days:

I have a pending PR now that implements a new HTTP headers API. It isn't
completely done yet, but a lot is already there now and seems to be working.
See the checkboxes at the top:

  - https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/8593

During my implementation I thought of some API details that could do with some
improvements and clarifications. Those updates are included in the header file
and man pages in the PR, but to make them easier to see and access for
everyone I've also brought those changes back to the get-headers-v2 wiki page
so that it now matches what I've implemented.

  - https://github.com/curl/curl/wiki/get-headers-v2