Concern: BearSSL

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 11:35:50 +0100 (CET)

Hello friends,

I just realized that BearSSL now hasn't had a single commit done in its git
repository for over a year while stilling missing fundamental TLS features
such as support for TLS 1.3.

For a security library, that's a big and bright warning sign.

If you are a BearSSL user, I would start looking for an alternative for the
future.

Any particular reasons we should *not* add this to the DEPRECATE list and
remove support in the future?