Still disabled tests when built to use hyper

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 10:16:03 +0100 (CET)

Hello team,

When curl is built to use hyper for HTTP, there are currently 24 tests still
disabled. I went through them and made some short notes about what they test.

  265 CONNECT + NTLM
  266 trailer
  357 PUT with Expect: 100 and 417 response
  358 alt-svc and HTTP/2
  359 alt-svc and HTTP/2
  565 POST read-callback chunked transfer + digest
  579 chunked HTTP POSTs with digest auth. and progress callback
  580 multiple Location: headers
  581 multiple Content-Type: headers
  587 multi-part formpost with aborted read callback
  670 Request pause from mime read callback: multi
  671 Request pause from mime read callback: easy
  672 Request pause from form read callback: multi
  673 Request pause from form read callback: easy
  718 HTTP proxy CONNECT (no auth) with proxy returning 407 and closing
  1021 HTTP proxy CONNECT with any proxyauth and proxy offers NTLM and close
  1417 chunked encoding and chunked trailer
  1533 CURLOPT_KEEP_SENDING_ON_ERROR and an early error response
  1540 chunked with trailers and pausing the receive
  1591 PUT with trailers
  1700 HTTP/2 GET with Upgrade:
  1701 HTTP/2 POST with Upgrade:
  1702 HTTP/2 HEAD with Upgrade: