Re: a strlen update

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 09:33:30 +0100 (CET)

Other fun observations running this same command line:

The top-25 lib calls done:

    2239 free
     635 malloc
     545 memcpy
     300 memchr
     245 strcmp
     225 strlen
     162 inet_pton
     134 clock_gettime
     110 OPENSSL_sk_value
     110 ASN1_STRING_length
     110 ASN1_STRING_get0_data
      75 strdup
      63 sigaction
      56 calloc
      50 nghttp2_session_get_stream_user_data
      38 realloc
      37 ERR_clear_error
      36 strchr
      31 poll
      31 nghttp2_session_want_read
      28 nghttp2_session_send
      26 nghttp2_session_mem_recv
      26 nghttp2_session_check_request_allowed
      25 getenv
      24 SSL_set_ex_data

Those 545 memcpy() calls are interesting because 384 of them copy only a
single byte!