Re: Fewer mallocs is better, episode #47

From: Henrik Holst via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 17:42:58 +0100

looks to be similar but just for the length part, aka from looking at
OpenLDAP code I can see that one have to use the string literal twice

if ( strncasecmp( uri, "uri=", STRLENOF( "uri=" ) ) == 0 ) {

while CONSTLEN would be just
if ( strncasecmp( uri, CONSTLEN( "uri=" ) ) == 0 ) {

Now OpenLDAP probably have a reason for doing it this way, but IMHO having
to type the string literal twice is error prone.

/HH