Re: drop TPF support?

From: Lutz Mader via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 20:14:21 +0100

Hello,
in the past I used the curl for zTPF version to make curl available for
zOS also. As long as the zOS support is still available a backport to
zTPF should be easy.

>> Is anyone building or using a modern (lib)curl on TPF?
>>

> You are way too gentle with this proprietary niche OS thingies. if
> IBM needs curl it can surely send a patch to make it work, or hire you
> or someone else to keep it working.

Unfortunately the open source support by IBM for zOS is based on the
activities of some people only. And sometimes some other people spend
some time to do the job also.

With regards,
Lutz