curl 7.82.0 feature freeze tomorrow

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 11:18:04 +0100 (CET)

Hello team,

We are again approaching this moment in the release cycle when it is time to
shut the door for merging new features. Tomorrow is feature freeze day. From
then on, we only merge bug-fixes until the pending next release. curl 7.82.0
is planned to ship on March 2, 2022.

We didn't merge as many pull-requests this period as I had anticipated. This
is partly because of my personal priorities but also because some authors
behind pending PRs have not exactly been "on their toes" to get the changes
merged. I really need authors to assist (answer questions, update according to
feedback etc) and push (at least gently) to get their work landed. It can
still happen of course, but takes a longer time.

This isn't a *problem*, just a statement of fact. We land just as much as we
can and generally speaking it is often better to merge only a certain amount
of features per feature window to give them more attention and make sure
they're solid.

Onwards and upwards!