Re: curl run time error

From: Cristian Rodríguez via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 22:22:33 -0300

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 4:05 AM Billa Surendra via curl-library
<curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am trying to install the curl-7.81.0 package on RISC-V architecture, but I am getting the following error. Please help me out to resolve this issue.
>
> Error:
>
> checking run-time libs availability... failed
> configure: error: one or more libs available at link-time are not available run-time. Libs used at link-time: -lnghttp2 -lpsl -lssl -lcrypto -lzstd -lz -ldl

Well.. you are cross-compiling and you are almost certainly not
passing the right information to configure to make a decision.

Later you reveal the libssl it is picking /usr/local/lib/libssl.so is
hosed, is it the host libssl instead of the target one ? also recent
version of glibc do not have libdl..why it is been picked.. who knows.
You need a clean build environment to continue.