Re: curl run time error

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 08:38:23 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 25 Jan 2022, Billa Surendra wrote:

> What I have to do resolve the problem. Can you please elaborate ?.

As always when configure fails, the first thing to do is to load config.log
into an editor and search backwards from the bottom after "error" and the
specific thing that failed for you.

Usually, that file contains more info about the error. Like an exact error
message and perhaps even showing exactly what symbols/libs that cause the
problem. Then you work on addressing that particular problem and re-run
configure with the adjustment.