Notable moments in time?

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 00:37:47 +0100 (CET)

Hi team,

I plan to generate and upload a new gource [1] video from the curl repo when
we celebrate our first 1,000 committers (there are only 5 to go!). This time a
little more fancy than before: with captions.

The idea is to "annotate" the video with notable moments and facts about the
source tree at various points in history, to tell the viewer of what happened
to the code at those moments in time.

See https://github.com/curl/curl/wiki/gource

I've already spent a little more time on this than what's probably healthy,
but if you have ideas of other facts and tidbits to add to a curl source code
history timeline, feel free to help me update this. Either edit the wiki or
reply here.