Everything curl update

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 23:03:46 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends,

For the first time since I started working on Everything curl back in
September 2015, I've managed to add contents in all sections, under all titles
and subtitles. The last "TBD" was removed a few hours ago. Go check it out at
https://everything.curl.dev/

At almost 80,000 words this book now truly contains most of what can be said
about the curl project, the command line tool and the library. Of course, I'm
sure that we will think of things to add, to change and to fix going forwawrd
as well but still... If *you* miss anything in there, let us know!

As a special highlight for people on this mailing list, I want to especially
point to the "libcurl internals" section, which I also extended and refreshed
today: https://everything.curl.dev/internals

Enjoy!