Re: SSL connect error

From: Cristian Rodríguez via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 11:06:08 -0300

On Sun, Dec 12, 2021 at 4:24 PM Thierry Huchard via curl-library
<curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se> wrote:

> But with "--tls-max 1.0" or "--tls-max 1.1", curl can connect to XK90.
> With "--tls-max 1.2" and "--tls-max 1.3", curl returns the same error
> described above

ok.. then curl_easy_setopt() CURL_SSLVERSION_TLSv1_1... either the
target system chokes with openssl's tls negotiation (i.e system is
hosed) or the most likely scenario is that opennsl refuses to offer
obsolete ciphersuites or imposes extra constraints when using tls 1.2.

Use the suggested workaround or contact the device manufacturer for a
firmware update.