Mailing list (RFC2369) headers

From: Timothe Litt via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 08:32:04 -0500

The (RFC2369) e-mail headers for this mailing list (curl-library) include:

This URL format is standard for MailMan V2 mailing lists, but results in
a 404 for this one.

It appears that the value of List-Archive should be
https://curl.se/mail/list.cgi?list=curl-library

You may also wish to provide a redirect from the pipermail URL to the
current archive since all archived/saved mail to the list contains the
erroneous (old) URL for the archive.

--
Timothe Litt
ACM Distinguished Engineer