Re: libcurl users on Windows?

From: Christoph M. Becker via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 14:25:49 +0100

Hi!

On 18.11.2021 at 14:04, Daniel Stenberg via curl-library wrote:

> We have this blank section [*] in "everything curl" that is *supposed*
> to help users learn how to get libcurl for Windows (as an alterantive to
> building it yourself from source).
>
> Can I please get input on the best ways to do this? A few different
> methods are also perfectly fine - all in an effort to help guide
> (future) users.
>
> Feel free to just write your suggestions as a reply here, or if you want
> bonus points, make a pull request over at
> https://github.com/bagder/everything-curl/pulls
>
> [*] = https://everything.curl.dev/get/windows

FWIW, the PHP project offers libcurl binaries (including curl.exe) built
with the MS toolset on
<https://windows.php.net/downloads/php-sdk/deps/>. The source repo is
at <https://github.com/winlibs/curl>, and new releases are built via
<https://github.com/winlibs/winlib-builder/blob/master/.github/workflows/curl.yml>.