core dump on curl function call

From: treesa fairy joseph via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 14:16:51 +0530

Hello,

I have compiled my application program with curl library. Its running on
the cavium platform. I have compiled the curl library from source, using
the configure option "--host=aarch64-thunderx-linux-gnu". Also the curl
uses openssl3.0.0. When my application runs, i get a seg fault. When I
check the core dump, using gdb, i get the following.

gdb lte_tr069 coreGNU gdb (Cavium Inc. Version 0.99 build 440)
7.8.50.20140823-cvs
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "aarch64-thunderx-linux-gnu".
<http://www.cavium.com/support.html>.
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from lte_tr069...done.
[New LWP 28463]
[New LWP 28454]
[New LWP 28453]
[New LWP 28464]

warning: Could not load shared library symbols for linux-vdso.so.1.
Do you need "set solib-search-path" or "set sysroot"?
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
Core was generated by `./lte_tr069 ../cfg/eNodeB_Configuration.cfg'.
Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
#0 0x00000000004c3008 in singlesocket ()
(gdb) bt
#0 0x00000000004c3008 in singlesocket ()
#1 0x00000000004c6ac8 in curl_multi_remove_handle ()
Backtrace stopped: previous frame identical to this frame (corrupt stack?)
(gdb)

Could anyone help me to resolve this issue?
Thanks in advance
Treesa