Re: Issues with http proxy requests with 7.79.0

From: Abhinav Singhal via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 03:07:55 -0400

I was told by IT that they do see me trying to go to abc.com via the proxy,
but it never makes it to the proxy, as it gets denied with a ERR_ACCESS_DENIED.
Since I have two clients differing only in the libcurl versions (7.71.1 and
7.79.0), interacting with the same server, one successfully, and the other
unsuccessfully, I thought of checking with you all if any parameter from
the client side request seems missing from the list of curl_easy_setopt I
sent in the first email. I'll try finding out more information from them
tomorrow, but in the meantime, do the curl_easy_setopt options seem ok?