Re: Issues with http proxy requests with 7.79.0

From: Abhinav Singhal via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 02:03:00 -0400

That's correct. 7.71.1 returns HTTP 403 (requested resource is forbidden;
the server understood the request, but will not fulfill it), which is what
I want for 7.79.0, but the server side logs only shows ERR_ACCESS_DENIED
for 7.79.0, with the error message HTTP proxy configuration is invalid.
Reason: Empty reply from server returned to the client.