Re: [RELEASE] curl 7.79.0

From: Dennis Clarke via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 04:26:04 -0400

On 9/15/21 02:20, Daniel Stenberg via curl-library wrote:
> Hello friends!
>
> I'm happy to yet again announce a new curl release. This time we also
> release three separate security advisories in association so keep an eye
> out for those emails.
>
> As always, download curl from: https://curl.se/
>
> curl and libcurl 7.79.0

Works perfectly and passes all tests on the old Oracle/Fujitsu SPARC64
big iron Solaris 10 server with OpenSSL 3.0.0 :

beta $
beta $ uname -a
SunOS beta 5.10 Generic_150400-65 sun4u sparc SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise
beta $ curl --version
curl 7.79.0 (sparc64-sun-solaris2.10) libcurl/7.79.0 OpenSSL/3.0.0
zlib/1.2.11 libidn2/2.3.0 libssh2/1.9.0
Release-Date: 2021-09-15
Protocols: dict file ftp ftps gopher gophers http https imap imaps ldap
ldaps mqtt pop3 pop3s rtsp scp sftp smb smbs smtp smtps telnet tftp
Features: alt-svc AsynchDNS HSTS HTTPS-proxy IDN IPv6 Largefile libz
NTLM NTLM_WB SSL TLS-SRP UnixSockets
beta $

--
Dennis Clarke