Re: Libcurl reports 'Error in the HTTP2 framing layer' (16) for outgoing request.

From: Jeroen Ooms via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 22:14:10 +0200

On Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 7:56 PM Daniel Stenberg via curl-library
<curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se> wrote:

> On Thu, 3 Jun 2021, Shikha Sharma wrote:
>
> > Proposed solution:
>
> Ah, yes that looks interesting - especially since it fixes the problem for
> you! Are you able to make a pull-request out of that and submit, or would you
> like me to do it for you? Thanks!

I'm curious to know if this was followed up on? R users have been
reporting random HTTP2 framing layer errors for multiplexed
connections to google servers/apis for a long time, but I have never
succeeded to narrow down the exact problem.