WIN - Command Prompt - Curl: (77) error setting certificate verify locations

From: Arantxa Esparza via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 12:47:35 +0200

Hi,

I want to make a POST request. I need a PEM certification which I already
have.

I want to make a request to an AXIS camera. I need a SSL certificate and I
already have it on my computer.

I'm getting this error once and again and I don't know how to deal with it.

Curl: (77) error setting certificate verify locations: ..

Thanks in advance!

Arantxa.